This moisture rich, volumizing formula detangles, repairs and conditions weightlessly without heavy oils or waxes. Adds natural highlights and promotes healthier, fuller looking hair with strength, body and shine.
Blue Copper 5 PRIME Volumizing Conditioner
Our volumizing conditioner is a light weight, moisturizing formula that adds natural shine and highlights while promoting visibly thicker, fuller looking hair. It nourishes, detangles and conditions weightlessly without heavy oils or waxes. Copper Peptide along with Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Rice Protein and natural botanicals promote healthier, fuller looking hair with strength, body, and shine.
Apply to wet hair working conditioner from roots to ends. Allow to absorb for 2–3 minutes. Rinse well.
• Copper Peptide – Nourishes and supports follicular health and vitality
• Hydrolyzed Rice Protein – Adds volume, natural shine and highlights; helps bind moisture, increases hair flexibility and tensile strength
• Mangifera Indica Seed (Mango) Butter– Emollient, yet lightweight conditioning agent that increases shine and luster
• Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter – Prevents dryness and restores flexibility; protects hair from heat styling
• Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – Moisturizing and conditioning; restores shine and luster to dull hair while improving tensile strength
High Quality and Worth the...
The Blue Copper 5 PRIME Volumizing Conditioner has quality ingredients that seem to be effective and a little goes a long way. I hope to order again soon when I run out.
I used the shampoo and conditioner in the past and noticed that my hair grew thicker and fuller. I ran out and didn’t order any more until I noticed my hair is thinning again so Ive just ordered another set. Really a great product and you see results in no time.
Very nice; this product results in a silky, smooth & shinny hair with great volume.
I’ve been using the shampoo and conditioner for many years. It’s sad that the shampoo is no longer available but at least I can purchase the conditioner. You don’t need a lot because it’s a heavy conditioner. Do love the product and please start making the shampoo again!
surprised to see that Necollete cream as well as the Age Prevention cream is discontinued