From dermatologists to beauty experts, everyone agrees you should include a Copper Peptide product in your daily skin care regimen. This scientifically based technology is proven to help prevent and correct the visible signs of aging; AND Copper Peptide has even become its own new, beauty category!
So now that you know it’s a beauty‘must have’ many of you have questions about the differences between our Blue Copper 5 original formulas and our Blue Copper 5 PRIME collections. Obviously the benefits are very similar but there are some subtle differences to understand so you can choose the products that are just right for your individual needs and skin type, so let me break it down with some simple basics. Now keep in mind, ANYONE can use ANY of our copper peptide products; these are just some general guidelines that will help you choose the one that’s perfect for you!
Blue Copper 5– the original Cult Classic
- These are the original copper peptide formulas; powerful anti-agers for those“just starting to notice” fine lines, dullness and loss of elasticity.
- Super hydrating/plumping formulas – great choice if you prefer a lighter weight product texture.
- Smooths fine lines, enhances elasticity and tone, and helps restore radiance.
- Calms and soothes redness/irritation while promoting healthier looking skin.
- Fights damaging free radicals to help prevent future signs of aging.
Blue Copper 5 PRIME- for skin 40+
- Formulated with 4 technologies specifically designed for skin 40+.
- Features our 3x strength copper peptide to enhance elasticity/firmness.
- Super charged, moisturizing base helps relieve dry/dehydrated skin.
- Counteracts the visible effects of gravity to firm and tone while improving the look of sagging facial contours.
- Visibly improves thin, fragile skin while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides powerful protection from harmful free radicals and damaging enzymes MMP’s(Matrix Metalloproteinases) to help prevent collagen breakdown.
You’ll also want to consider the seasonality and the current climate where you live! This can make a big difference in your product selection; you may prefer a lighter texture in a humid, summer climate and switch to a richer formula in a dry climate during the winter months. And remember, you can also mix and match; you may like the feel and texture of one product for daytime use under makeup and another for night time. Everyone’s skin is unique, so begin with these basics and you’ll quickly discover the perfect Copper Peptide formulas to keep your skin looking healthy, radiant and beautiful!!
Learn about the ABC of Blue Copper 5 here.